In July 2022 we were delighted to be awarded the Wellbeing Award for Schools organised in partnership with the National Children’s Bureau. Our efforts in this area to prioritise the wellbeing and mental health of pupils, staff and the wider family mean that we have this status for three years until July 2025. Our Wellbeing Strategy is regularly revisited and the work and opportunities this offers are an important part of living out our mission; ‘Building our future together in Christ, on a firm foundation of love, learning and service.’
We would love to hear your ideas about how we can #gothatextramile and improve our wellbeing and mental health provision further. You can contact the school by telephone or email, and leave a message for Mrs Murphy.
If you would like more information on supporting your well-being, please see if any of these leaflets may be of help to you. https://web.ntw.nhs.uk/selfhelp/
We have already made plans for some events during this school year, look out for information on newsletters and social media!
Where Can I Get Support?
If you are worried about your own mental health and wellbeing or
someone else’s, there are many ways to seek help.
You can contact the school and speak to Mrs Byrne, Mr Rose, Mrs Murphy
or any member of staff that you feel comfortable sharing with.
There are many external agencies who can offer support, many of which
are listed below. Please click on the logos to find out more!
For even more information look out for our ‘Where Can I Get Support’ Document at the bottom of this page.
- Where Can I Get Support.pdf pdf111.7 KbApr 19th, 2021
- when-emotions-explode-poster.pdf pdf3.9 MbFeb 9th, 2021
- R.E well being poster.pdf pdf495.5 KbNov 3rd, 2020
- P.E and Mental Health.pdf pdf574.5 KbNov 3rd, 2020
- Five Ways to Wellbeing Covid-19.pdf pdf2.4 MbMay 7th, 2020
- 7 ways to support your child with anxiety .pdf pdf86.7 KbMay 7th, 2020
- Little Ways To Take Care of Myself.pdf pdf3.8 MbMay 1st, 2020
- Self-Isolation for Families.pdf pdf6.1 MbMay 1st, 2020
- coronavirus-anxiety-toolkit.pdf pdf162.7 KbApr 30th, 2020