SS Peter & Paul Catholic Primary Academy is committed to ensuring that all children receive a quality education in the form that has been designed by the school. Our curriculum coverage has been impacted by COVID-19.
In July 2020, curriculum & school leaders made adaptations to curriculum planning for 2020 21 to prioritise skills and knowledge not taught due to school closure in March 2020. Following school closures in January 2021, those plans set out in September 2020 have been reviewed again. Leaders have revisited curriculum coverage delivered remotely, checked pupils’ understanding and made judgements/decisions about what needs to be prioritised for our children in the summer term to help children ‘bounce back’ from lost learning. This has become our ‘priority curriculum’.
- Priority Curriculum - R.E 2021_22.pdf pdf382.6 KbOct 13th, 2021
- Priority Curriculum - Art 2021-22.pdf pdf374.0 KbOct 4th, 2021
- Priority Curriculum - History 2021_22.pdf pdf373.8 KbSep 29th, 2021
- Priority Curriculum - Maths 2021_22.pdf pdf354.8 KbSep 29th, 2021
- Priority Curriculum - French 2021_22.pdf pdf370.9 KbSep 28th, 2021
- Priority Curriculum - Computing 2021_22.pdf pdf368.0 KbSep 27th, 2021
- Priority Curriculum - PE 2021-22.pdf pdf370.5 KbSep 27th, 2021
- Priority Curriculum - Science 2021-22.docx.pdf pdf369.1 KbSep 27th, 2021